Saturday, June 12, 2010

Songs of the Week: May 30-June 5 and June 6-12

I recently decided that, at the end of  every week, I'm going to present a list of my "Songs of the Week." They may be new discoveries, they may be revisits to older songs. Really, just whatever happened to strike my fancy that week. Since I actually kept track of what I listened to a lot over the past 2 weeks, here are two lists to get things started. Enjoy!


May 30-June 5

Portishead:The Rip (Album: Third)


Richard Walters: The Animal (Album: The Animal)


Stornoway: Zorbing (Album: Beachcomber's Windowsill)


Lissie: Everywhere I Go (Album: Why You Runnin')


Ron Pope: You're the Reason I Come Home (Album: Daylight)


June 6-12

St. Vincent: Paris is Burning (Album: Marry Me)


Stars: Fixed (Album: The Five Ghosts)


Basia Bulat: Gold Rush (Album: Heart of My Own)


Telepathe: Lights Go Down (Album: Dance Mother)


Michael Bublé: Haven't Met You Yet (Album: Crazy Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment